Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 week sonogram photos!

Better late than never, no??

In just 3 weeks, I will have our next sonogram, complete with video... YAYYAY!

My mama just booked her flight... she's coming to Portugal!! April 10th to April 22nd!! So happy!  I love my mama!! I told Victor that mama will be super happy to help paint and wall paper the bedrooms we will be swapping in the next month...  He thinks my mom won't enjoy that sort of thing... that we cannot ask her to fly 5,000 miles to wall paper.  Oooh boy.... Just wait, Mr. Castro.  You underestimate what makes your mother-in-law happy!


Belly photos coming this week!  (I cannot find my camera... I think Bianca has it stashed somewhere in her room... So that is the biggest reason for the delay in photos...) 



Woah!  11 weeks.  This is when it got super real!  


There is our little peanut-  11 weeks!  Baby wouldn't hold still!  Kept squirming around!  And I kept laughing and knocking the probe thingy out of place!  


This was the first image that we saw-  I panicked for second... I thought there were two in there... Turns out, it was just two photos next to each other.... 





OK!!! Time for bed...  Have to get Bianca up for school in 4 hours... I am up WAY past my bed time!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment