Thursday, March 1, 2012

ew. ew. ew.

If I wasn't sure before, I am now, I am definitely having some acid reflux the last few days.  Acid burps are gross.  And kinda hurt.  And I don't drink cows milk, so I don't think that making myself nauseous and vomitous will help.  Ew.  What do I do?  Are there Tums in Portugal?      

Hurray for my first real pregnancy related suffering!  The minor food aversions, back pain, moodiness, occasional 7:30 pm bedtime, the very rare morning (or evening!) sickness...  I let it go.  I'm pregnant.  I'm super lucky.  Even the pimples are getting better due to obsessive face washing.  But acid death burps?  I feel like every time I burp, its like from that comic strip, Rose is Rose, with the garlic breath skulls...  



18 week post tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment