Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Daddy Kangaroo

Mama is up and running around early this AM... I am headed to the US Embassy today to try to register Valentina as an American citizen!  Apparently being born abroad to an American mama isn't enough these days, but because it was an emergency birth, there is a better chance that I can hurry the process along faster than a long list of Visa- waiting... 

SO!  Short post today.. just wanted to give you a few cute photos of Daddy & Baby...  And guess what?!  1336 grams... 2 lbs. 15 oz!  (I think I posted yesterday that she was 1315 grams.... 2 lbs. 14 oz... These conversions make me nutsy sometimes... )  I think TODAY we may be 3 lbs... <3 


Pardon the glare from the incubator... Daddy holding baby post diaper change...
Vivi's eyes were so heavy, so so so heavy.....

Daddy's First Kangaroo Snuggle!!
He teared up for a few minutes,
then he smiled for 2 hours straight,
and floated the whole way home...



1 comment: