Wednesday, July 11, 2012

11 july

Oh how we love to stretch and groan and sigh!! Weighing in today at 1650 grams (3 lbs 10 oz), sweet little Vivi Lee is starting to get little chubby rolls! She still seems so tiny to me, but we are nearing our "due date" (29 july!) and in these next few weeks we will see some super weight gain. I've already mentioned that we are almost ready to bottle and breast feed, and then we're home free!! Today, baby's hemoglobin is still low and this afternoon, she will have that blood transfusion that we've been avoiding. I am so much more calm about this sort of thing these days, that's for sure! After the transfusion Valentina will have so much more energy, especially to begin eating on her own!!

I am so grateful to all of our doctors and nurses, for taking care of our tiny princess... And for putting up with me...

Time to pump... Again...

*grow.baby.grow.*

No comments:

Post a Comment