Friday, July 13, 2012

Breastfeeding With Comfort And Joy

If you are a breastfeeding mama, plan to breastfeed, or are pregnant and are considering breastfeeding, you NEED this book.  My Aunt Lesley is a close friend of the author, Laura Keegan, and I have sent countless emails to Laura in the last 8 weeks and she has been a life-saver.  Every email I sent her, I apologized for the hysteria and the rambling, and the lengthy time it took me to respond to her previous email. Laura responded saying, DONT WORRY about it!  That I am the center of the universe, as I am MAKING MILK for my baby.  Email responses are SO not important!!

Anyhow, her book is beautiful and informative, and I plan on using it to further obsess once we are in the breastfeeding stage with my little preemie, Valentina.


    

http://www.lifeforcefamilyhealth.com/breastfeeding_book.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment